Abstract Submission Deadline
January 31, 2016
Method of Submission
Abstracts can be submitted only via this Online Abstract Submission Form
Guidelines for Submission
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract cannot exceeds a limit of 500 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Standard abbreviations do not need explanation. Otherwise abbreviations must be defined in brackets after when first used in the text.
- An automatically generated confirmation was sent to your email address. If you do not receive it within an hour, first please check your spam folder and then contact us at email@example.com.
- If changes to your submitted abstract are necessary please contact us by the email address above at any time before the deadline. Please do not submit the abstract more times.
- Each author can be the first author in max. 3 abstracts.
The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that he/she is the sole owner or has the rights of all the information and content provided to IAS 2016. The publication of the abstract does not infringe any third party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
The Abstract Submitter grants the Organizers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the content.
- Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their abstract by email by March 10, 2016.