Guidelines for e-poster presentations
e-Posters will be presented on touch LCD panels at the conference venue. e-Posters will be displayed throughout the Conference and available for all participants.
Preparation of the e-Poster
- MS PowerPoint application is used for implementation of the E-Poster.
- Optional: You can use the TEMPLATE for preparing your e-poster. This template includes recommendations for the structure and organization of your e-poster. This template is intended to provide recommendations only.
- Using corporate design is allowed.
- Slides presentations should be in widescreen (16:9 ratio) at 1080p resolution (1920x1080 pixels).
- Zoom function is implemented, therefore any detail such image or chart can be zoomed in.
- In case of use of photographs, the author must have an approval from the patient(s).
- The information provided is a full responsibility of the author.
- The size of the file should not be bigger than 5 MB.
- Please send a PDF file to email@example.com until May 28, 2018
E-poster stations will be available in a clearly identified viewing area. E-Posters will be grouped by category and subcategory. The e-posters will not be formally moderated during poster sessions. The presenting author is encouraged to be available in the e-poster area during the poster session for those attendees who may want to ask questions.